Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for our client based just outside of Witham, Essex.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in account management (within a marketing agency environment) and will be confident and experienced in handling a variety of accounts as well as speaking to a variety of stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- Liaise closely with the creative and development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Director and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Working closely with the Account Executive to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your Account Executive.
- Responding pro-actively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Executive assigned to the accounts.
- Manage the Account Executive effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their role.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Director.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Previous experience of account management within an agency environment
- Experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ambitious and driven
In return our client offers a basic salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Offline Marketing