We're working on a brand new opportunity for an ambitious Senior Marketing Account Executive or Marketing Account Manager with commercial marketing and design experience. It’s a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working alongside a boutique marketing & design team in Hertfordshire. As the team continues to organically grow, it’s a really exciting time to join.
On offer is the chance to work with a small, hugely talented and passionate marketing team to manage creative briefs from start to finish for a range of professional clients. My client offers a fun and flexible, family-like work environment as well as a competitive salary, great office location and the opportunity to take the lead (and develop) your own marketing projects.
- The right Senior Account Executive or Account Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with the studio to ensure projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. You’ll also be responsible for managing your own workload and helping to grow the team.
- Initially this role is to support the development of a specific account that requires strong project management skills. However, there will always be the opportunity (and need) for the successful candidate to work on a variety of different accounts and projects
- Working knowledge of a broad range of marketing disciplines and an understanding of emerging media. Confident in taking and developing client briefs and managing the creative process through to final production.
The experience we need.
- 3 years + experience in project managing your own creative marketing briefs as an experienced Marketing Account Executive or Marketing Account Manager
- Proven track record in organising integrated marketing campaigns and both traditional and online marketing material
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and client management skills and work prioritisation / time management skills
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a small yet well-established accounts team for a boutique marketing agency.
- The opportunity to develop your event marketing and creative marketing experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits