An international client is looking to recruit an Account Manager who is able to put the "cat amongst the pigeons" in the B2B world and turn a few heads in this busy market.
Working with a creative agency and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in the B2B today!
You need to be calm under pressure, able to embrace challenges, take day-to-day responsibility for several exciting and huge clients. You will need marketing experience, but knowledge of digital, social, and B2B Technology would be great too.
You need to be confident, self-motivated and hungry to learn and report to the Account Director.
What you will do:
- Day-to-day management of accounts, plus the ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with our client base
- Online and offline mediums, including taking detailed briefs and hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns, copywriting, attend meetings and within budget
- Support the Account Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
- At least 3 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
- A good degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Project Management