We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a fast-paced, full service B2B communications consultancy, working with some of the UKs best known Tech Brands.
This role will suit an experienced, confident account handler with a background of building and maintaining relationships with clients at all levels as well as managing all projects.
Account Manager Duties Involve:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients of all levels.
- Gaining an in depth understanding of clients’ briefs, ensuring that estimates & quotes are produced quickly and to the right level.
- Managing projects, ensuring work is produced to standard, on time, profitably and within budget.
- Supporting client and ensuring the consultancy’s reputation for first class service is upheld.
- Similar positions ideally held within an agency environment but client-side considered
- Online experience ideally with some offline.
- Experience of working with blue chip brands, ideally B2B.
- The ability to interact and manage relationships at a senior level.
If you’re looking for your next challenge where you can be part of growing something new and exciting, then apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'