Marketing Account Executive
A Marketing Executive is required to join this busy marketing team, focusing on the shopping centre industry. The role involves the day to day management of relationships with shopping centre retailers; marketing and management teams to deliver effective marketing communications and campaigns. The marketing executive will work alongside the marketing account managers assisting on the day to day duties for their clients.
This is a busy role within a growing team and they strive to provide an environment where people can excel within their department, enjoy themselves at work and build both a successful and rewarding career. The role includes weekend work when required, event management and occasional travel to their client centres. This is a fast paced and demanding role and would suit a graduate or junior marketer wanting to progress their career in marketing.
The role requires:
- Strong understanding of target marketing and customer segmentation techniques.
- Excellent multichannel marketing and have experience of running multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on his/her own initiative.
- Good people skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must.
- A natural relationship builder
- Strong organisational skills
- Creatively minded
- Commercially aware
- Strong attention to detail even whilst under pressure
- A natural relationship builder and team player
- Strong communicator with internal colleagues
The marketing executive will be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong communication links with retailers at both centre and head office
- Co-ordinate marketing events and activities
- Preparing and working up event proposals for clients
- Briefing external agencies
- Reporting and measuring effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Experience in event marketing and working within an agency environment is preferable.
Contact Will at Forward Role for more details
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.