Marketing — Graduate Trainee
£21k plus excellent benefits (Lake District)
Our client has been growing fast and with more exciting plans in the pipeline, they’re seeking a determined, organised and commercially astute Graduate Trainee to join their Marketing team.
In this role our client will teach you all you need to know about managing launch campaigns for new products and devising promotional activities for their existing range. Working with several in-house departments, you’ll work on everything from initial sales forecasts to the final marketing materials. In time, there’s scope to take responsibility for your own sales channel and run commercial projects.
Why join our client? They are a unique publishing company.
- They’re the UK’s No. 1 educational publisher
- They create their own books and marketing materials in house — they don’t use agencies
- They sell over 11 million books a year... that’s sales of over £30m
- They are independent and able to adapt to change quickly
Who is our client looking for?
A graduate with a good degree and great A-Levels (or equivalent), you’ll need to be:
- Numerate — motivated and excited by sales and profit growth
- Meticulous about detail, with a creative eye to know what looks good
- A self-starter who’s able to manage your own time
- Self-aware and open minded
- Keen to learn from others and develop a career in Marketing
To apply, please select the button shown to submit your CV and a full covering letter telling our client why you’d make a great member of their Marketing team.
Closing Date: Monday 28th January 2019
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing, Graduate Trainee, Marketing Trainee, Graduate Marketing Trainee, Graduate Marketing Assistant, Trainee Marketing Assistant, Junior Marketing Executive, Trainee Marketing Co-ordinator.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'