The company provides an essential service at the heart of daily life, health and environment to 15 million customers across London, Thames Valley and further.
As the Market Strategy and Change Manager your duties will include:
- Effective management of market proposals via the Codes Panel and maintenance of compliance with/changes to market rules in the company’s interests.
- Effective tracking of agreed code changes to ensure the company’s continued code compliance by managing business leads and change management resource deployment to ensure business change aligns with market change.
- Managing compliance issues and recommending effective steps to address key issues by maintaining and demonstrating compliance with non-discrimination requirements.
- Identifying internal opportunities/synergies with market services capabilities.
- Identifying external opportunities to sell wholesale and market services to third parties.
To be a successful Market Strategy and Change Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial awareness and change management capability.
- Demonstrable team leadership skills.
- Good market knowledge and commercial awareness of the changes occurring in the water sector, as well as best practice in stakeholder engagement.
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience of operating within a market framework is essential.
- A track record of delivering change in a complex regulatory and operating environment.
- Experience of working in a utilities/water organisation is desirable but not essential.
In return, the Market Strategy and Change Manager will receive a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.