My client is looking for a Market Risk Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. You will get the chance to work with their world leading Investment Banking clients and be tasked with providing subject matter expertise. This, along with supporting new development, will put you at the forefront of the firm's growth.
* Investment banking experience
* FRTB exposure is preferable
* Market risk and/or counterparty credit risk experience
* Experience in handling the development and implementation of a well-developed risk management infrastructure
* Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* People management and team collaboration skills
Keywords: FRTB, market risk, counterparty credit risk, CVA, CCR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'