I am working with a top US corporate bank based in London. This is a growth hire within the EMEA Market Risk Solutions Team. The team is responsible for delivering a range of FX and market risk products to meet the liquidity and market risk management needs of investors and companies in the innovation ecosystem. The business is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to build out new proposition and coverage.
You will be responsible for undertaking and enhancing the risk and control processes and testing in this fast growing business as a 'first line of defence’. This will include utilising the new tools implemented as a result of our MiFid II project to ensure ongoing compliance with this and other relevant rules, regulations and best practice.
- Enhance and manage the 'end to end’ first line risk and control framework for the Market Risk Solutions business, ensuring compliance with all applicable rules and regulations
- Review and testing of controls around key processes within the business:
- Client Set-Up and documentation
- Life cycle management ( MTM, Collateral management)
- Transaction monitoring and reporting
- Agreement management and amendment process. e.g. FX agreement and ISDA process effective and all agreements are valid and reasons for amendments are reviewed
- Ensure, through regular monitoring and review, that all trades are in line with regulation and UK branch, EMEA and bank policies and client agreements, which includes review of:
- Communications (electronic and voice)
- Best execution and order handling
- Coordinate across teams within the bank to reports, investigate and resolve issues identified such as operational errors, risk events, audit or compliance review management actions
- Knowledge of FX and other risk management and international payment products
- Knowledge of the relevant rules, regulations, codes and best practice around Foreign Exchange and other market risk products
- Experience in a Middle Office, Operational Risk or audit and compliance role for a markets business and specifically in designing, implementing and managing control frameworks and testing of those control processes
- Experience of interacting with front office, operational, compliance and internal audit teams and coordinate activity across these teams as well as able to work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in global markets, the innovation and investor sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'