Up to £45,000 + £7k performance bonus + Benefits
My client, a leading independent Oil company are looking to continue their growth within the Market Risk team, which is pivotal to the business and requires a meticulous and entrepreneurial minded person to take ownership of multiple business sectors; ensuring any possible market risks are quickly reported to the Head of Risk Management.
- Direct relationship with trading, ensuring position reporting is timely and accurate.
- Producing daily Profit & Loss reports (mark to market) including a commercially driven commentary.
- Become the first point of contract for Junior Risk Analysts on the desk, helping to guide and support them when needed.
- Producing daily position reports which transparently summarise all market risk exposures arising from the business’s trading and hedging activities.
- Validating all markers used in the daily P&L reports and ensuring the methodologies applied provide commercially meaningful reports.
- Use initiative and lateral thinking to identify gaps in and develop/implement reports to increase transparency for stakeholders in the business.
- Working closely with Accountants to support the reconciliation process between the reported middle office P&L figures and the monthly accounts.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to drive the development of the TriplePointETRM system.
- Physical oil/products market risk experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel to an advanced level
- Advanced Excel
- Mark to Market
- Market Risk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'