French, German & Danish Market Research Telephone Interviewers wanted for International Projects in 2018
Bright, enthusiastic, well presented, confident and well-spoken French, German, & Danish speakers, required for Telephone Market Research work in our Call centre in Central London.
Shift patterns: Minimum of 3 weekday shifts across the week.
DAY SHIFTS: Monday- Friday. 8am-3:30pm
Casual work - Competitive rates of pay - Free training
Starting pay rates:
£10.08 including holiday pay
- Conducting surveys with senior business personnel.
- Customer satisfaction surveys on behalf of major commercial organisations
- Social sector research studies on behalf of Government institutions
- Marketing & Information awareness campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Conducting research surveys to Market Research Society (MRS) standards.
- Following project guidelines.
- Must speak fluently French, German, or Danish and have a good command of English.
- Polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Computer Skills.
- Self-motivated & able to work to target
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job