Monday at Nine are delighted to be partnering with a hugely successful and rapidly growing UK wide Agency specialising in research, insight, data and analysis.
With offices across the UK and boasting an enviable portfolio of clients across a diverse range of industries, the Agency is now looking to recruit a Research Manager in one of their busiest teams within the Yorkshire office.
As Research Manager this role will have a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to the below:
- Delivering inspirational integrated as well as qualitative or quantitative standalone projects to existing clients
- Assisting in growing and developing client relationships and base
- Managing and motivating a team of research executives to deliver and exceed client expectations
Key strengths are:
- Proactive, dedicated, enthusiastic with a 'can do’ attitude and approach
- Strong and creative communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously but also a strong team player
- A 'people person’ who enjoys building relationships with colleagues and clients
- Curious with a drive for developing work, others and self
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job