Research Manager for growing pharmaceutical & healthcare Market Research consultancy in London, qual & quant
Your new company
This company is a growing pharmaceutical market research agency looking to add to their team at all levels.
They operate globally and specialise in both qualitative and quantitative research.
The company has an open and supportive culture and offers opportunities to develop and progress within your career.
Your new role
The purpose of your role is to project plan and implement mainly qualitative projects although there will be some quantitative work from proposal to final presentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing primary research projects, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Discussing supplier selection and helping manage project resources
- Producing accurate costings
- Liaising with the client on a regular basis from briefing meeting to the final report
- Organising and attending client meetings, both UK and internationally (candidates must be prepared to travel)
- Conducting interviews or focus groups
- Writing parts of the client de-brief
- Attending the final de-brief meeting with the client and participating in presentations
- Ensuring that all outputs delivered to the project leader are of the highest standard
What you'll need to succeed
As well as excellent communication and organisational skills, you should have:
- Experience of working on primary market research projects, either qualitative or quantitative, within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries
- The ability to engage with clients and stakeholders
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
Candidates with foreign language skills, especially German are at an advantage
For candidates with more significant project leadership experience, or line management responsibilities, more senior roles are available.
What you'll get in return
Alongside the chance to work on and lead a variety of projects, you'll also have excellent career progression opportunities, and a great working culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, as there are a number of Market Research, Insights & Business Intelligence positions available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job