BRG Enterprise Solutions is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the global building products and chemical industries, with offices in London, New Jersey, Beijing and New Delhi. Our clients include most major manufacturers in the sectors we cover, private equity and strategic consulting companies, as well as public bodies.
Our offering includes both multi-client market monitoring and forecasting services - developed around our proprietary database platforms, and single-client advisory services.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly-professional, client-focused interviewer to research the chemical and construction industries in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada and South Africa markets from our London office in Ealing. This project will last for approximately 3 months with the possibility of being extended.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Outbound business-to-business (B2B) calls to our existing clients as well as expanding our network of contacts within the paints and coatings industry.
- Secondary research (e.g. internet research and collection of data).
- Updating our existing internal database.
- Provide support to internal analysts.
- Lead generation.
- Speak English at a native level.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ work experience in a business environment.
- Candidates must have a professional telephone manner.
- Telephone based market research experience is highly preferred.
We offer good rates of pay, flexible working hours, a pleasant working environment and full training on the project and what is expected of you.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and your skills satisfy the above-listed criteria, please apply.
Hourly rate negotiable depending on previous experience.
To be considered for the role, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Market Research
- Primary Research
- Secondary Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job