Market Research Interviewer (Slovenian, Croatian, Romanian, Danish or Finnish)
BRG are currently looking to recruit highly-professional, client focused interviewers to work on a variety of building related projects at our offices in Ealing, West London starting in January 2018 for approximately 4-6 weeks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will, as part of our international team, mainly be responsible for outbound business-to-business (B2B) calls to our existing clients as well as expanding our network of contacts within the heating and bathroom industry.
- Secondary research (e.g. internet research and collection of data).
- Updating our existing internal database.
- Provide support to internal analysts.
- Lead generation.
- Successful candidates must, besides English, speak Slovenian, Croatian, Romanian, Danish, Greek or Finnish.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ work experience in an international environment.
- Candidates must have a professional telephone manner.
- Telephone based market research is highly preferred.
We offer good rates of pay, flexible working hours, a pleasant working environment and full training on the project and what is expected of you.
BRG Building Solutions is a global consultancy dedicated to serving the international construction, building products and utility industries through its offices in London (UK), New Jersey (US), Beijing (China) and New Delhi (India). Throughout its 40 year history, BRG has built unique relationships with a wide range of players in these sectors either through its ongoing database platform for market monitoring and forecasting or through its advisory services. Areas of expertise include HVAC, including renewable technologies (e.g. Heat Pumps and Solar Heat, and bathroom & kitchen products.
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
- Telephone Interviewing