Market Research Internship - £19K - Digital Agency - London
- Help produce in-depth industry analysis and reports based on company’s digital activity in the UK.
- Contact leading agencies such as Accenture Interactive and BBH via email and telephone to collate digital data.
- Collect specific financial data points.
- Collate data and rank agencies according to specific values as directed.
- Re-confirming information collection to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Working closely with the project manager who will be co-ordinating the bigger picture.
Who fits the bill?
- Educated to degree level.
- Numerate with excellent Excel skills.
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident and an excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- An interest in market research or the digital sector are preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- Join a company with the reputation of being one of the best providers of training and information around all things digital.
- Work from the company’s central London office with a very creative and collaborative working environment.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'