Looking to build a career in Market Research, working with Behavioural Science and Analysis? This is the role for you!
An innovative Market Research Agency, using Behavioural Science and Analysis to deliver powerful insights and drive great outcomes for their clients. They work with some fantastic brands providing first-class insight to help with new product development, concept testing, and reviewing marketing campaign effectiveness.
They are looking for a smart, motivated graduate to join their team as a Market Research Executive and quickly build hands-on experience working with clients, managing projects, conducting analysis, and running accounts.
What's in it for you?
Through working in a small team you'll get broad access to a range of projects and challenges, and quickly develop your skills.
You'll be given top class training and development to enable you to learn and grow, and ultimately build a great career within quantitative market research.
Other benefits include Gym membership, health insurance, company trips and meals out, and additional days off for your birthday...
As a Market Research Executive you will work closely with a Director to manage and grow one or more client accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Learning to manage Research Projects (including coordinating 3rd parties)
- Conducting Analysis and finding stories in the data
- Helping prepare presentations and reports
- Delivering top-tier client service, acting as an advisor and managing needs and expectations
To succeed as a graduate Market Research Executive...
- You will be comfortable working with quantitative data, and show a high degree of numeracy. (Full stat's / analysis training will be provided, but a maths or sciences background would be a real advantage.)
- You should be able to work with data to develop and support your thinking / propositions, and be able to make it come alive / meaningful to other people.
- You will be very client facing, so you should enjoy forming professional relationships.
- You'll be a high achiever - this doesn't just have to mean in your academic training! We're looking for people who demonstrate focus, the ability to apply themselves, and who enjoy pushing their own boundaries in order to make progress.
If this sounds like you then apply for this role today and become part this great team.
- Market Research
- Quantitative Research
- Quantitative Data
- Research Projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job