Market Research & Competitive Intelligence Manager, Greater Manchester
A Market Research & Competitive Intelligence Manager is being sought by an innovative healthcare company. With an expanding portfolio of therapies and a passion for developing and providing access to new and innovative medicines, they provide a world of opportunities and career potential.
As Market Research & Competitive Intelligence Manager you will manage all elements of the Market Research process, ensuring the creation of usable insight and support wider company decision making.
You will also support strategic planning and contribute to business development planning and licensing opportunities through Competitive Intelligence.
- You will lead and deliver all market research projects covering the UK, all the time ensuring compliance with the ABPI code.
- Maintain and continually develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape in the UK.
- You will track and model the impact of any new market entrants and other significant events.
- You will provide considered assumptions from all Market Research and CI findings in addition to providing usable insights.
- You will also be a key stakeholder in the UK strategic planning team.
This is an non-exhaustive list of responsibilities.
- Have a degree within Science, Business or Mathematics.
- Have experience of working in a Market Research and/or Competitive Intelligence role.
- Clear communicator and influencer.
- Be able to think strategically, be a problem solver.
- You will be confident at presenting your findings and be able to turn your findings into usable materials.
To learn more, please apply or reach out to Matt on or .
- Market Research
- Competitive Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job