A leading Financial Services Research firm based in London are currently looking for a Market Researcher to join their Investor Development function to drive demand and promote the firm's research.
- Providing direct marketing support to Investor Relationship Managers.
- Maintain and direct content distribution and marketing to appropriate audiences.
- Develop and maintain presentation overviews and pitch books.
- Run performance reports for the various marketing campaigns the Investor Team manages.
- Aid the Relationship Managers with follow-up to meetings and other outreach.
- Identifying pertinent research, preparing customised messages, and distributing targeted emails to the relevant investor audiences.
- Writing marketing materials, pitch books and presentations with guidance of senior team members.
- Providing the Events team with lists of invitees for hosted client events, attending the events on the day as required and following up afterwards with any resulting enquiries.
- Providing support for other team members in the course of their outreach: preparing agendas for tours, materials for meetings, chasing attendees for events and entering information into the CRM database where required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in a marketing or business development role in Financial Services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in financial markets
- Microsoft Office
- Data manipulation and financial data tools
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Event Management