Are you interested in working for a not-for-profit in London? This is an exciting opportunity at an media broadcasting agency who work within the education sector, making it easy for schools, colleges and universities to utilise powerful broadcast material. They are looking for a Market Research Assistant to join their team and gain invaluable exposure to many different sides of the business, learning about strategy, research and client relations.
In this Market Research Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a media broadcasting agency who work closely with a number of different educational institutions. They aim to maximize the educational value from broadcast content in teaching and learning, by offering a simple and cost-effective licencing scheme. A team of experts with years of combined experience under their belts, they are a renowned not-for-profit organisation on a mission to enhance the education sector.
In this Market Research Assistant graduate job, you will be working within a small and close-knit team and gaining invaluable exposure to many different aspects of the business. You will primarily be analysing key information and data to provide insights, and then feeding back on your findings in a clear and succinct way. You will need to be able to adapt and manage your time effectively, as you will be also taking on a number of other duties - including conducting market research, attending conferences and seminars and reporting back to the CEO, and building effective client relationships.
In this Market Research Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the demographic
- Identifying and analysing key information sources to provide insight
- Understanding end user requirements and identifying ways of enhancing the value
- Monitoring developments in education policy
- Understanding technological developments and assessing their potential impact
- Contributing timely intelligence on potential opportunities and threats
- Working with colleagues and third party suppliers on the design and execution of quantitative and qualitative research surveys and focus groups
- Identifying and building relations with appropriate partner organisations and individuals
- Attending relevant conferences, exhibitions and seminars and reporting back to the CEO
- Assisting with licensing operations as and when required at peak times in the licensing calendar
- Identifying the appropriate format and platform for a range of communications, meetings and events
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Work experience or a placement in a research / strategy role
- Strong research capabilities (both desk and interview-based)
- The ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesise information from a range of sources to draw out key insights
- Strong numeracy skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- The ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- The ability to take complex concepts and communicate them in a clear, succinct way
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Someone who can work on their own initiative as well as under the direction of the CEO
- An enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of £23,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing over time
- Employer contribution to pension
- Private health insurance
Are you looking for market research graduate jobs in London and want to work for an exciting not-for-profit? If you have great analytical skills and a passion for education, apply for this Market Research Assistant graduate job in London today!