About the role:
Market Research and Insight
The research and insight team is a core function within Corporate Development and Strategy. Our goal as a team is to support the businesses commercial activities and decision making through the provision of quality research and insights on our customer, clients, markets, products and competitors.
Are you an experienced researcher with a passionate curiosity about what and why people do what they do? Well we are looking for a dedicated, smart and enthusiastic new colleague to join our team in London.
You will be integral in supporting the teams work in developing, designing and delivering research programs, analysing large data sets and improving market and sector awareness. The insights generated being used to inform, guide and influence customer insights, product strategy and overall global business strategy. The role requires working with internal stakeholders, research partners and clients. You will be required to undertake primary research (both quantitative and qualitative) as well as conducting secondary and desk research.
Skills and Experience:
- Taking and interpreting briefs from the Head of Market Research & Insight and internal stakeholders.
- Managing and executing all phases of a market research study: questionnaire design and programming, fieldwork coordination, analysis of the data and preparation of results reports and presentations.
- Investigate and analyse market trends, sharing findings and making recommendations based on your findings
- Analyse customer needs, perceptions, and behaviour through a combination of proprietary and secondary research and data analysis
- Responsible and accountable for providing deep global consumer and market analysis and insight
- Build and maintain internal and external client relationships
Contributing too and helping to manage internal forum and insight portals
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience of working with statistical analysis tool Q or R
- Experience of data visualisation software such as Tableau
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working within a research focussed role either client or agency side
- Analytical/statistical skills particularly further survey analysis, such as correlation, regression and cluster analysis
- Ability to utilise a variety of quantitative research methodologies
- Experience of online survey tools such as Qualtrics/SmartSurvey/Surveymonkey etc.
- Demonstrating exceptionally strong research design and core analytical skills
- High level of competence with PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and easily
- Strong secondary research skills with an ability to find 'nuggets’ of insight from secondary research
Education and Training
- Degree educated - Degrees of interest: Statistical, Geography, Psychology, Social Sciences, Sociology
- Someone who has a curious nature and is comfortable to questions and challenge accepted beliefs
- Enthusiastic, motivated and positive, with the ability to motivate and support colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability of delivering accurate results in a fast-paced and eclectic environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"