MET Recruitment are recruiting for a Market Research Analyst to join a consultancy organisation in the construction and building services. This role will focus on researching and analysing market data in order to implement and deliver projects.
- Running market research projects from initial stage to their final publication.
- Scoping deliverables, adhering to budgets and time scales, overseeing the achievement, overseeing the process.
- Carrying out market research by means of desk research, phone interviews, face to face meetings and delivering market research analysis projects within agreed budget and timeline and to a standard identified
- Managing efficiency of business trip logistics
- Following agreed research methodology and applying analytical process in order to produce high quality reports helping clients to make informed business decisions
- Carrying out quality assessment and validation of reports within agreed projects before their publication
- Speaking to clients, answering queries, providing information as and when required
- Keeping track of major developments having impact on the market
- Under supervision of Team manager writing press releases when required by business needs
- Operating in accordance with ISO 9001 standards and relevant company procedures
- Bachelor's degree in business studies, economics, linguistics or similar disciplines
- Knowledge of the specialism area: Worldwide Market Intelligence (WMI)
- Knowledge of one or more European language (Italian, Spanish or German)
- Project management skills
- Report writing skills
- High commercial awareness
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Willingness to travel
- Proven commitment to professional development & enhancement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job