This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Senior Market Research Analyst
Reqiva are working with an established global market research company in Newbury who require a Senior Analyst to join their team. Working with both quantitative and qualitative data, you will be providing strategic insight and support to key clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with key clients, managing projects that provide high quality data and insight as required.
- Data quality management, performing relevant verification procedures and database tests.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders, ensuring project briefs and timelines are communicated effectively.
- Program survey tabulation and statistical software for data manipulation and to interpret results.
- Familiarity with Excel, Access and highly desired experience SPSS, SAS and/or WinQuery
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting position for someone that craves the opportunity to lead and manage analyst projects within a market research organisation. There are opportunities for candidates at both analyst and senior analyst levels.
Salary for Market Research Analyst
£30 - 50,000 Dependent on Experience
John Chapman | Reqiva | |
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job