Market Research Analyst Oxford
Looking for Market Research Analyst Graduate Jobs in Oxford, and interested in working for a unique technology company that operates within the construction industry? With a range of exclusive clients on their books, this fast-growing solutions business is looking for a content writer with a flair for numbers to join their team.
In this Market Research Analyst graduate job, you will be joining an exciting Artificial Intelligence start-up in Oxford, with a focus on analyzing data and providing insights to deliver better construction. With an extensive list of clients, you will have the opportunity to work on projects within road, rail, Datacenters and clean energy.
In this graduate Market Research Analyst job, you will be working directly with the co-founders to produce content, proofread and copyedit pieces for sales proposals, marketing pitches, social media and research documents. You will also be required to collect data on prospective clients and conduct market research.
In this Market Research job, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing marketing content for infrastructure and construction Megaprojects
- Proofreading and copyediting documents
- Producing decks for Venture Capital pitches and customers
- Collecting data on prospective clients using google searches, specialized databases, surveys and interviews.
- Adhoc duties such as booking in meetings, writing press releases and liaising with new prospects.
- Conducting relevant market research to use for content purposes
- A 2.1 from a good university in either STEM or a finance related subject
- Experience working with data-rich research projects involving quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience working at a marketing agency or a start-up
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work in a team and communicate with colleagues at all levels
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £30,000
- The chance to join a friendly, young and hard-working team
- Fantastic offices in Oxford
- The opportunity to learn from senior members of the team and develop your skills
- Great opportunities for progression
Looking for Market Research AnalystGraduate Jobs in Oxford and want to join a leading software company? If you're an experienced content writer with a love for numbers, apply for this Market Research Analyst graduate job in Oxford today!
Discover more Analyst roles in London and the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'