- Well-Established Construction Manufacturer
- High Quality Sealing Solutions
- Have You Sold to M&E Consultants or Contractors?
The Role: This Market Manager role is to get their products specified with M&E and main contractors, design and build contractors and systems integrators. You will be talking to chief and design engineers and then backselling via a network of specialist electrical distributors. Your primary aim is to manage relationships with existing accounts yet still develop new business, also conducting CPD seminars on a regular basis. A full company induction and product training course is standard here for the successful Market Manager.
The Company: Established in the 1990â€™s and holding good market share, our client is near the top of their marketplace with a global Â£90 million sales turnover. They are now looking to expand their sales team with this search for a new Market Manager to sell their range of sealing solutions for cables and pipes, which offer protection against fire, gas and water.
For this Market Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience
- You will have a track record of selling a mechanical or electrical engineering product
- Sales into M&E contractors and consultants, D&B contractors and end users
- Structured and personable sales people with good technical skills will fit in well here
Benefits of this Market Manager role:
- £40,000 - £45,000 Base Salary
- £10,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- Business Development
- Field Sales