Up to £37,000 depending on experience – Permanent role
Based in Edinburgh
Would you like to work within an ever growing environment? Are you a driven individual with a solid focus on developing relationships? This is an outstanding opportunity join a great team who are all focussed on delivering a high level of service. If you feel you would enjoy being part of this kind of environment, please read on!
Duties involved in this role will include:-
• Develop an expert understanding of the American markets and its trends in order to find the most profitable opportunities.
• Recommend to line manager on the portfolio and investment strategies for your territory in the form of a ‘Go-to-Market’ plan.
• Develop market and outline activity plans
• Establish the best channel mix for each campaign and agree KPI’s with colleagues
• Complete appraisals and reviews to develop performance
• Deliver appropriate input and commentary for team and departmental reports.
• Responsible for the budget at individual market level and for budget management in relation to event and B2B activity, ensuring optimum deployment towards campaign, team and organisational goals, and providing accurate and timely budget reports.
• Lead on behalf of the Market Strategy and Development department on cross team initiatives as designated.
• Manage, develop and motivate your team members
• Develop and manage a wide range of relationships across the organisation
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:-
• Experience in strategic planning
• Proven background in managing B2B and B2C relationships
• Strong key account management background
• Business development experience is an advantage
• Strategic thinking, creativity and an eye for opportunity
• Relevant experience in an international marketing arena
• Cultural empathy with assigned territories
• Strong communication skills
• Team management skills
• Good knowledge of the tourism product on a pan-Scotland basis
• Graduate calibre
• Professional marketing qualification desirable
Please note that applicants who do not meet the criteria above will not be considered for the role - If you do meet the criteria above and you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV via the advert ASAP or contact Sarah Savage for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job