Market Manager/Maintenance Officer
Position: Market Manager/Maintenance Officer
Working pattern: The role is responsible for the overseeing of the venue Monday to Saturday. There is plenty of flexibility for the right individual.
Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
Location: East Sussex
Start date: Beginning of April 2018
A unique organisation in East Sussex are looking for a Market Manager/Maintenance Officer. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the smooth day to day running of all of the operational, basic credit control and accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched on individual who loves to work in a vibrant and community oriented environment. You must be resilient and outgoing, with a passion for improving processes and maintaining great relationships with people at all levels.
- Supervise stallholders, ensuring observance of bye-laws, lease and licence conditions and statutory requirements are upheld
- Allocate stall and shop licenses
- Be responsible for utility bill accounts. This will include the reading, production, and collection of individual electricity bills in particular.
- Maintain trader occupation, financial records and forward appropriate information to the Directors
- Investigate and negotiate in any disputes involving traders and/or the public, deal with general complaints, lost children and lost property, referring major problems and submitting reports as necessary to the Directors
- Order and maintain records of stock (toilet/cleaning requisites), as required
- Recommend and implement, repair and maintenance requirements to the Directors
- Assist with budgetary control and the monitoring of annual targets so that objectives are achieved
- Deal with queries, correspondence and telephone calls as necessary
- Keep abreast of current practices and developments in the field of markets utilising free resources wherever possible
- Natural relationship builder
- Credit and Accounts experience (General Manager level)
- Ability to multitask
- Experience of introducing successful process improvement
- Experience with MS packages, in particular strong excel skills
- Experience of using online accounting software
- Credit Control
- General Manager
- Basic Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"