Market Leading Property Company seeking Trainee Estate Agent | £50K OTE + Audi A1
Our client is seeking a dazzling, talented and well-presented Trainee Estate Agent in one of their beautiful South West London offices. They are looking for someone who is keen to launch their career within a high-end brand, who is eager to learn and develop as a professional.
As a Trainee Property Negotiator, you will be responsible for helping landlords to achieve the best possible price for their property whilst giving great customer service to both the landlord and the tenant.
- Negotiating with potential tenants to get vendors the best possible price
- Generating appointments for viewings and market appraisals
- Showing the clients around properties
- Responding to queries via email and telephone
- Attending meetings with other individuals involved in the lettings
- Arranging for the clients to sign contracts
- Making regular contact with clients to make sure that everything is going smoothly
- Maintaining good relationship with clients following lets
- Uncapped commission, on target earnings: £40,000 - £50,000 first year
- Company Car - Audi A1
- Company Mobile Phone
- Free gym at HQ
The client takes pride in helping their employees reach their full potential and advance their careers by offering incredible training opportunities and unwavering support throughout your career. The company are continuously growing and are looking for likeminded individuals to be part of their epic journey.
If you want to join one of London’s leading independent Estate Agents then apply now with a most recent copy of your CV!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'