Market Intelligence Manager (Construction & Infrastructure), Shotton
A Market Intelligence Manager is required for 12 months maternity cover to provide trends, analyses and insights on target market sector and sub-sectors; to support assessment of current, and advise on future, market attractiveness and TSE relative competitive position in the Construction & Infrastructure Market Sector (incl. construction structures, building envelope, building fit out, energy & power sectors).
To carry out this role successfully, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Gather market information on sub-sectors / segments, integrate with other external sources of market intelligence, and provide analysis of market conditions, competitor developments, trends and outlook. This will be required on a monthly / quarterly basis, at various levels of detail to suit requirements at different levels of management.
- Coordinate with sector marketers, account managers and sales teams to collate market information, and provide them with consolidated views and insights in support of sales strategy and planning.
- Conduct end-user analyses and customer consumption analysis to generate insights in support of customer / market segmentation and development of strategies and plans.
- Monitor customer needs, performance and behaviours including results and analysis of the Customer Satisfaction survey and ensure that conclusions can be drawn for incorporation into the relevant sector and sub-sector marketing plans and associated account plans as required.
- Own and run the market insight process for the collation and analysis of data from the market, customers (e.g. through visit reports), competitor activity and market share across each sub sector.
- Identify trends and opportunities in new segments / markets / niches to guide further business development activity.
- Provide the insight and market analysis to support new product development and capital expenditure cases.
- Participate in external forums, industry associations, and set up networks to access information on market developments.
- Work with other roles within Sales & Marketing on specific projects to develop and implement processes to provide early warning of emerging market trends and developments that could impact business performance.
- Support the Sector Marketing Plan process (short and long term), pricing process and product policy process through various analyses as described above.
- Support the sub-sector PMMs and account teams through the provision of Market Analyst / Business resource.
- Continually demonstrate, through communication and action, that safety is your top priority. Actively encourage and support ideas to improve health and safety in order to create a zero-harm environment.
Requirements / Personal Specification
- The job holder will have at least 2 years experience of customer and market analysis, preferably in multiple product-market combinations.
- A first degree in a relevant discipline, such as economics or business studies, is desirable but not essential; however strong analytical skills are essential.
- The jobholder should have excellent interpersonal and networking skills in order to work successfully across the new organisational model.
- It is essential that the jobholder has well developed influencing and diplomatic skills, is a strong team worker, and capable of interfacing with management within the company and with representatives of external organisations.
- Market Analysis
- Market Trends
- MArket Insights
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"