Our client, a high-end instrument testing and research organisation, is looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst to join their highly experienced team in Bracknell within their WMI Department.
Working in conjunction with the Team Manager, this will focus on researching and analysing market data in order to implement and deliver projects for multi and private clients. The main purpose of this role is to;
- Running market research projects from initial stage to their final publication.
- Managing efficiency of business trip logistics.
- Face to face meeting and delivering market research analysis projects.
- Following agreed research methodology and applying analytical in process.
- Keeping track of major developments having impact on the market.
- Operating in accordance with ISO 9001 standards and relevant company procedures.
- Carrying out quality assessment and validation of reports within agreed projects before their publication.
It is essential for the candidate to have the following;
- Knowledge of one or more European language (Italian, Spanish or German)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, economics linguistics or similar disciplines desirable.
37 hours per week
£28,000 - £30,000 | 26 days annual leave | Pension Scheme
| Monday - Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm | Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Market Intelligence
- Research Projects