A Market Insight Analyst for a public sector organisation
An excellent public sector/ NFP organisation who can offer a great career progression
As a Market Insight Analyst you will have relationships within the organisation as well as corporate organisations and the public.
- Guide and influence industry stakeholders at a senior level, to facilitate sound category, sales, marketing and NPD strategies at every stage
- Build relationships with industry and other stakeholders, raising the organisations reputation, credibility and profile by targeting industry's individual information and insight needs and delivering custom-made research solutions
- Develop a comprehensive annual plan for market insight work
- Implement the market insight plan to ensure delivery of a high level service to stakeholders
- Generate original information and actionable insight relevant to seafood businesses, media, government and colleagues, from a wide range of market data sources.
- Provide responses to ad hoc market insight enquiries from stakeholders. Log and record details of the enquiries, including action and outcomes, to provide an estimate of the value of the advice delivered.
As a Market Insight Analyst you will have;
- Previous experience working as a market insight analyst, shopper insight or data analytic role.
- Track record of successfully delivering market insight and related projects.
- Understanding of market research and statistical techniques and methodologies
- Capability to use strategic thinking to generate original insight and ability to formulate plans and strategies to benefit both internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally educated to degree level with 2-4 years of experience, ideally in a commercially facing role
- Ability to interpret large amounts of complex information from multiple data sources and then be able to rationalise and translate this to produce original clear and concise reports and presentations which stakeholders can then use to grow sales
- An intermediate knowledge in a range of disciplines including shopper trends ideally
- IT skills; MS Office (Intermediate), Excel (Intermediate- Advanced).
- Ideally an in-depth knowledge of specialist market data sources e.g. retail databases.
- £Competive salary + excellent benefits
Please apply ASAP as this is an urgent role
- Market Research
- Data Analyst
- Market Insight
- Market Insight Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job