Role Title: Market Implementation Team Leader
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Responsible for managing a team of implementation specialists to drive the successful deployment of HR transformation projects to Vodafone local markets. Working with central and local project teams to ensure effective planning and timely delivery of all local market components. Focusing on innovative stakeholder and change management activities to effect transformation.
With us you will:
• Support project managers with planning of local market activities, ensure fit for purpose change management activities are identified in alignment with technical deliverables.
• Be responsible for resource planning and allocation per project based on agreed deliverables as defined within the scope of a project.
• Be responsible for ensuring that change management strategy is successfully executed through the implementation team as agreed with Change and People Readiness Lead and the project managers.
• Work with central technical delivery teams to ensure end to end project delivery is effectively executed at local market level and milestones met.
• Support identifying and mitigating local market related risks & issues working with the implementation team and relevant global/local stakeholders.
Apply if you have:
People Management experience
Experience in Change Management and delivering HR/IT transformation projects
Knowledge of HR business processes and systems (SAP/Success Factors essential)
Experience in stakeholder management across different levels of the organisation
Ability to drive and adapt to constant change whilst handling ambiguity
We’re happy if you have:
Change Management Qualifications
Technical SAP / Success Factors capability
Project Management qualifications
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://our-business/corporate/
Read more stories here: https://life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?