Market Data & Trade Systems Analyst.
£385/day (Inside IR35).
A great opportunity for an experienced Market Data & Trade Systems Analyst to join a London based multinational financial services company on an initial 6-month contract.
- ITFL Foundation cerficiation or equivalent service management knowledge.
- Experience witth infrastructure and applications used in trade floor.
- Strong knowledge of Bloomberg & Refinitiv Systems, applications and products.
- Windows and RedHat server OS.
- Desktop, Citrix client/VDI.
- Experience troubleshooting/engineering with market data and trading systems infrastructure and applications.
- Experience with application packaging principles and applicaion virtulisation.
- Knowledge of IP networking concepts.
- Experience with virtualised computing environments and modern enterprise datacentre technologies.
- Basic scripting languages (VBScript, PowerShell).
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'