An exciting opportunity for a Market & Data Analyst to join a very talented marketing team of 7 at Impellam, the leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. You will be working within a portfolio of recruitment brand such as Bartech Staffing, Blue Arrow, Career Teachers Celsian Education, Chadwick Nott, Corestaff, Flexy, Medacs Global Group & Tate. Supporting these brands you'll get exposure to a range of sectors and markets including Office, Warehouse, Driving, Catering, Facilities Management, Education, Legal, Technologies and Healthcare.
Location: Remotely based with occasional travel to London, e.g. monthly team meetings.
To use marketing data analytics to improve the efficacy of how the brand portfolio competes for customers as well as increasing the ROI and value of marketing channel usage and supplier expenditure.
- Measure marketing channel, marketer and supplier performance, sharing insights with B2B and B2C Marketing Managers and collaborating with Digital Marketing Manager for digital marketing insights.
- Interpret customer behaviour and trends from acquisition through to retention to help identify opportunities for service or value proposition development.
- Produce and maintain live SWOT analysis using PESTLE analysis, each quarter for each portfolio brand and help shape marketing strategy including new product/service development.
- Find ways to use existing client, candidate and market data to develop competitive advantage for larger brands in group.
- Manage effective use of job boards.
Measures of Success:
- Increasing performance and return on investment for marketing effort and cost.
- New product/service/proposition development roadmap driven by SWOT.
- A live SWOT used regularly by Marketing, Sales and Bid team colleagues.
- Creation and maintenance of the SWOT for each brand in the portfolio.
- Creation and maintenance of monthly dashboard reporting for marketing performance.
- Understand customers segments in terms of profitability, acquisition and retention metrics to drive focus on product/service/proposition development.
- Work with Marketing Managers to identify opportunities for marketing and brand service development.
- Carryout market research activities from time to time, as and when required by Marketing Director and Sales Director.
- Regular sharing of highly actionable and insightful client segment analysis with Sales, B2B Marketing colleagues including Marketing Director.
- Regular sharing of highly actionable and insightful candidate/worker segment analysis with Sales, B2C Marketing colleagues including Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Director.
- Support Marketing Director with consolidation of duplicate marketing expenditure across supplier services.
- Optimise value of supplier network services by managing supplier relationships and supporting contract negotiations via Impellam Procurement team.
- Monitor and report on demand by brand including type of support needed for marketing support through service ticket system as well as team SLA performance in responding to and resolving support tickets.
- Seek and use regular feedback from B2B and B2C Marketing Managers on either marketing system or supplier issues that impact value and ROI.
- See and use regular feedback and input from Sales team colleagues and Bid team, Data Analyst to help shape understanding of each brand's competitive opportunities and capabilities (using Porters 5 Forces approach to support your SWOT analysis).
We will offer you a basic salary of up to £40,000 pa, 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and your birthday off, pension & some amazing flexible benefits including healthcare, dental care, buy & sell holidays etc.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- market analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'