Market Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist will work with our global marketing team to tactically execute marketing strategy in the following areas: marketing platform technology; demand generation; measurement, analysis and reporting; and collaborative database management.
This position will help ensure the quality of deliverables created by the marketing team. As a subject matter expert in marketing technology platforms, this person would also share knowledge with other team members, provide training and help ensure best practices are being followed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing Technology Platforms
- Expert level knowledge of the Oracle Eloqua system. Eloqua Master Certification preferred.
- Deep knowledge of integrated campaign management, including, email design, HTML, landing page development, form processing, data configuration and CRM integration.
- Maintain relationships with marketing technology vendors. Work with vendors to troubleshoot issues within existing service level agreements.
- Oversee upgrades and changes to marketing technology platforms.
- Configure and maintain integrations between Eloqua marketing automation software and other software, including Salesforce.com, LiveClicker, On24, RegOnline, EventGeek, Litmus, Etc.
- Knowledge of Qualtrics system a plus.
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot Eloqua marketing automation programs, based on understanding of marketing campaign requirements and customer journey.
- Develop behavior-based marketing (lead scoring) and nurture campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and CRM operations to establish lead qualification criteria and manage lead management process in partnership with sales.
- Prepare and/or review email and nurture campaigns, landing pages, and other online media.
- Create marketing automation program templates and serve as the technical lead on campaigns.
- Integrate webinar and event technology with survey and Eloqua marketing automation tools.
Measurement, Analysis, and Reporting
- Collect and track marketing performance metrics through Eloqua and SFDC.
- Track campaign performance metrics and recommend changes to improve performance.
- Participate in a collaborative process with the marketing team to optimize channel KPIs.
- Help maintain and populate a marketing dashboard for executive leadership to assess marketing performance.
Marketing Database Management
- Understand and document data processes and flows between operational databases, marketing database, and CRM system.
- Implement and/or oversee lead upload process and data hygiene best practices to ensure data quality.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure mutual understanding of data needs.
- Oversee and review marketing database updates.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- Marketing experience, preferably in B2B or financial services environment.
- Experience working with marketing automation software, such as: Eloqua (preferred), Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson, Harmony; Eloqua Master Certification preferred.
- Experience working with CRM systems, such as Salesforce (preferred)
- Create strong and positive relationships with immediate co-workers and stakeholders in other departments; proactively solicit stakeholder needs and communicate your needs in support of project or departmental goals.