J2 Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading Global Financial Services business who have over £33.3 Billion in assets and with over 600,000 customers currently world wide
The business has been established since the early 2000's and now has a strong foothold in the European and Asian market who pride themselves on a diverse unified goal to help their customers to succeed
The successful Market Analyst will be required to;
- Support the product manager in developing a product roadmap for the existing residential and buy to let products and for the CRE launch
- Evaluate and develop compelling products, propositions and pricing and steer business cases through the product governance process
- Research and monitor competitor product, pricing and positioning in the market through own research and via close working relationship with residential and CRE sales teams
- Interpret market data (e.g. from Mintel, Equifax, UK Finance etc.) and provide insight and recommendations to the Product Manager and Commercial leadership team
- Review customer feedback, complaints and survey scores/commentary and interpret key issues and trends and propose product and process improvements
- Providing support to the Product Manager, Residential, who is responsible for the residential and buy to let product roadmaps, the creation and development of new products and the ongoing monitoring of their performance.
- You will support the Product Manager in managing the product portfolio, researching positioning in the market and monitoring product performance.
What we look for in a Market Analyst;
- 1 - 2 years previous experience in a product analyst role or business analyst position - ideally with a focus on lending products
- Knowledge of the residential market, specialist lenders and small / challenger banks, will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills - able to evaluate a wide range of detailed information, from a variety of different sources, clearly identifying the pertinent points to determine coherent approaches to problems and give clear direction to others
- Attention to detail - logical and methodical approach to be able to understand a process from start to finish
- A passion for data - someone who is keen to analyse a variety of data sources and look for trends and opportunities to develop the clients proposition
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - a demonstrable ability to manage a vast array of information and work on multiple work streams
The successful Market Analyst will be rewarded with fantastic career prospects and a generous starting salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
Interviews for the Market Analyst are taking place immediately, with a flexible start date on offer for the right candidate so do not delay. Apply today for the role and we will provide you with more information.
- financial services
- product marketing
- product manager
- product analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'