BRG Enterprise Solutions is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the global building products and chemical industries, with offices in London, New Jersey, Beijing and New Delhi. Our clients include most major manufacturers in the sectors we cover, private equity and strategic consulting companies, as well as public bodies.
Our offering includes both multi-client market monitoring and forecasting services - developed around our proprietary database platforms, and single-client advisory services.
We are looking for an intelligent, passionate, investigative and friendly new colleague. We offer a sociable environment with good career opportunities and regular team activities.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Market Analyst at our London office (Ealing) to cover the research in the Benelux market. As a key member of our international team, you will be responsible for the collection and assimilation of market data in a variety of building technology related sectors, like heating, bathroom and ventilation.
Duties of the role will include:
- Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and personal).
- Secondary intelligence gathering including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g. macro-economic indicators, statistics, etc.).
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy and formulating concise written reports.
- Write market reports which are concise, relevant, insightful and non-repetitive with a high level of English.
- Updating our existing database of market data and company profile information.
- Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts.
- Presenting and eventually selling BRG’s offering to existing and new clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business related or chemical field.
- At least two-year(s) experience of working in a business-related environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English and Dutch. Other European languages, would be highly beneficial.
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics.
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential.
- Strong numerical skills and proven proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding analytical skills and report writing abilities.
- An ability to assimilate new subjects quickly and a certain affinity to technical products rather than FMCG.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team.
- Willingness to travel.
We need to see from your application that you are actually interested in exactly this position, so please make sure that your CV/cover letter shows that. Please note that this is not a financial analyst position. You do not need to have done anything in the building technologies/chemical fields before, but if we do need to feel that you can develop genuine interest in the area.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Microsoft Excel
- Intelligence Gathering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job