Market Analyst - Aluminium
Market Analyst - Aluminium
Excellent Expat Package
* A market leading aluminium smelter and processor.
* To support their expanding business they are looking to hire a Markt Analyst to join the Sales & Marketing team.
The incumbent will be responsible for proactively providing reliable and accurate market intelligence regarding aluminium market, products and competitors to Management for business decisions.
* Analyse proposals for new and existing Aluminium sales transactions (including Price Reviews) with respect to volumes, pricing, quantity, method of payment, and other relevant terms and conditions to formulate recommendations based on accurate market intelligence and data analysis.
* Monitor operations ensuring optimum economic value. Develop products pricing assumptions by continuous analysis of regional and international markets.
* Formulate recommendations for business requirements using market intelligence tools like CRU, Harbor, metal bulletin, and LME etc. Analyse the news in the market and assess their impact on the business e.g. Tax regulations, import and export duties
* Identify requirements to develop new models, or suggest areas to improve existing models and evaluation methodologies, to support business initiatives and evolving business requirements.
* Provide recommendations during the preparation and implementation of short, medium and long-term Marketing Strategies and Marketing Plans to maximise the commercial value to the Company.
* Follow up and assess trends of different Aluminium products and inform management to take decision
* Maintains strong and positive business relationship and healthy environment with the Off taker and 3rd party customers.
* Ensures efficiency and compliance with Marketing and Offtake Agreement and ensure the contractual obligations are implemented. The incumbent will be required to comprehend related contracts and provide services to the customers according to the contract.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent or MBA/Master in Marketing and Economics
* 10 years relevant experience in the Aluminium sector.
* Advanced understanding of all aspects of Aluminium economic analysis, controls systems, financial reporting and project management
* High level of IT skills.
* Fluent in English
* Excellent tax-free salary
* Company provided apartment or villa in a compound environment.
* Schooling for up to 4 children.
- Market Analysis
- Marketing Strategies
- Market Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'