Do you have experience of Managing civil engineering schemes within a marine enviornment?
Are you looking for your next contract within the London area?
My client is a main contractor that is looking for someone as a Site Agent to join their scheme, but would consider candidates between sub agent - Project Manager level.
Your role will involve,
- Overseeing the site team, ensuring all RAMS and permits are in place for the works
- Liaison with the client and 3rd parties
- Communicate and provide information to assist with the construction of works
- Ensuring a safe working practice
- Previous track record working as a Site Agent
- Experience working with Piling or Marine works
- Hold a valid CSCS card.
- BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then send me your CV now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job