We are looking for a number of experienced marine carpenters/joiners with a working knowledge of installing decking and other exterior joinery (Cap Rails, Stairs etc) on ships/boats/yachts.
This is contract work in an awesome yard, in a fantastic location.
Plenty of hours available and fantastic rates of pay. Plenty of hours available.
Candidates must have
- Knowledge of fitting hardwood decking (preferably using TDS products) and other marine joinery - bars/ladders/cat rails etc
- A formal qualification in joinery or cabinet making or similar
- Demonstrate understanding of working in a (high-end) marine joinery environment
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 3 months work
- Excellent communication skills
- marine joiner
- Deck fitting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job