Location: Hampshire (Classroom and work-based delivery)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Manage a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeships / Pre-Apprenticeships in Marine Engineering, Levels 2 and 3.
- Delivering classroom / group-based training to learners, along with work based Assessment.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Prepare, plan, and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor Award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA) or Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering Marine Engineering Apprenticeships / Training in a classroom and work-based environment.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Marine Engineering (Installation, maintenance, and servicing of marine engines).
- Hold a full Driving Licence and own vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel across Hampshire
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job