We are recruiting for a Marine Engineer for a company in Falmouth. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marine Engineer.
Your responsibilities will include;
- To service marine engines and propulsion systems
- To install mechanical and hydraulic systems
- To test and commission installations, ensuring equipment is operational and satisfactory to all requirements
- To work on all vessel types up to 400 tonnes including RIBS
- All work to be carried out to a high standard
If you are interested then please send an up to date CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience. As always, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and no personal details shall be released.
- Marine Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"