We are looking for talented individuals that share Sunseeker's passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
- Experience of working to a high standard of finish
- A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
- Conscientious attitude to work
- Punctual and reliable
Engineers work to fit out various mechanical systems and components comprising:
- Installation of propulsion components, such as shafts, propellers and rudders
- Fitting of fluid power / hydraulic circuits, including the construction of hard and flexible pipe
- Installation and alignment of marine engines and gearboxes
- Fitting of high pressure fire suppression systems
- Making penetrations through bulkheads and working with Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP/FRP)
- Selecting, mixing and applying various bonding agents and sealants (cosmetic and structural)
- Reading and using a wide variety of scaled technical engineering information
Working with an experienced Team Leader to construct boats ready for dispatch to over 60 countries through a network of distributors, applicants need the ability to read and understand scaled technical drawings plus, ability with classic engineering hand skills, as basic as, drilling, tapping and filling, through to installing fuel and hydraulic circuits.
- Sunseeker International
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"