Margin Accountant required for a superb corporate PLC based in central Birmingham. An opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate with a background in margin accounting, reporting and analysis to get involved in a high level reporting role dealing with business partners and senior management. You will be building strong relationships with various stakeholders to challenge and improve business performance across the group.
As the Margin Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting production of monthly management accounts information and challenging variances
- Reviewing margins against previous periods and budgeted figures
- Ensuring timely reporting and analysis to investigate issues where performance deviates from budgeted expectations
- Liaising with multiple business units for an active role in FP&A, including budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting the development of margin models
- Business partnering finance stakeholders throughout multiple business units
- Ensuring that margin relating to stock is accurately accounted and analysed
You will come from a strong background of management accounts and financial planning and analysis. Previous experience within a product-led business dealing with margin analysis/pricing analysis/costing analysis is essential. You should be confident working in a corporate environment dealing with senior stakeholders at all levels.
In return, on offer is a strong benefits package, a truly commercial role involving full business partnering, and an extensive progression plan in this large multinational business.