Have you received training In MAPA ? Are you looking for a role within special needs?
PK Education require a MAPA trained teaching assistant experienced in working with challenging students to work for a large SEND school in Birmingham catering for a variety of needs.
The post will be working across all key stages to support students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups, the school specialises in working with pupils who have moderate learning difficulties including challenging behaviour.
If you have knowledge and experience of supporting children with Special Educational Needs please apply now to be considered for an interview.
To be part of this team you will need to be:
* A team player
* A warm and caring individual who truly puts the children first
* Comfortable and confident in providing personal care and support
* Able to adapt to all environments
* MAPA trained
* Minimum of 6 months SEND experience in a school environment
In Return PK Education will offer you:
* A great rate of pay with tax efficient savings
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure
* Outstanding one to one service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way with their excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
* The opportunity to make genuine difference in peoples' lives
To be considered for this great opportunity please contact Rebecca on or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with PK Education.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
PK Education is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job