Adecco are currently recruiting for an experienced manufacturing technician to work in the Worcester area (WR4 0AD). This role will be to start immediately.
- · Manual machining of parts (lathe, mill, etc.)
- · Hand finishing of parts (deburring and polishing)
- · Record keeping related to the above
- · Maintenance & consumables management for the above
- Some cross training with other job functions will be required, e.g:
- Inspection & measurement of parts:
- Visual inspection
- · Committed individual willing to work the hours required to get the job done
- · Ability to work with minimal supervision
- · Attention to detail; ability to work to defined procedures and accurately record result
- · Good manual dexterity
- · Knowledge of basic machine tools and workshop skills is essential:
- o Milling
- o Turning
- o Bench skills
Hours of work will be 8am8am - 4pm4pm Monday to Friday (subject to change) and possible weekend work.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Maintenance technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'