Formulating Manufacturing Technician's required for long term ongoing role.
Duties to include
- Contributing to the weekly formulation schedule.
- Formulation of products according to set procedure.
- Formulating in a clean room environment.
- Performing quality control testing of raw materials, intermediate and finished goods according to set procedures.
- Instrument calibration and calibration schedule upkeep
- Maintaining Laboratory housekeeping standards and consumable supplies.
Would suit a Molecular Biology/ Forensic science/ science graduate
Please call for more details.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'