Manufactuing Technician- Immediate Starts
Want to work for one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical company?
Are you a dedicated and truth-worthy worker?
If successful are you available to start immediately?
If you're all these then we want you!
Randstad are currently recruiting for various roles for our client GSK in Ware
GSK are one of the largest pharmaceutical company which has over 100,000 employees with 75 sites
- Responsible for carrying out Manufacturing activities in compliance with all Quality, EHS
and efficiency requirements for production in OVS.
Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities
of the role
- Products are produced to the required standard and specification within a given timescale
- Ensuring full compliance with EHS & Quality requirements in any activities completed
- Involvement in continuous improvement within team that deliver benefit to OVS and support site objectives
- Completion of any relevant technical, compliance and competency training required for the role
- Accurate records and documentation are prepared and maintained relating to materials, products and equipment
- Ensure all aspects of housekeeping in the workplace are maintained, ensuring environment is safe and compliant
- Wear and care for all safety equipment that is issued to complete the role tasks ie RPE and PPE
Shift pattern of earlies and lates
Please apply now so you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!