Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires an experienced Manufacturing Technician. Operating as part of a multi-skilled team, the post holder is primarily responsible for extraction and liquid/semi-solid processes according to the company’s standard operating procedures.
- To observe safe working practices and to work at all times in line with the requirements of Health and Safety regulations.
- Working alone or as a part of a small team to undertake production schedules within the manufacturing facilities.
- Inputting of jobs and material movements on materials & financial management system.
- Team leadership skills. An ability to step into the role of the Team Leader as required during holidays or absence
- Record details of process jobs on batch manufacturing records.
- Carry out basic in process testing such as pH or solids measurement
- Close liaison with packaging/warehouse team and extraction team to ensure a smooth flow of material.
- Cleaning of process equipment and work areas and assistance with site maintenance.
- To undertake work in other functions within the unit which may be deemed necessary on a day to day basis.
- Take part in or occasionally lead deviation investigations
- Sufficient technical writing skills to be able to author manufacturing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
The ideal candidate willhave good knowledge of GMP requirements in either a pharmaceutical or food & drink manufacturing environment. Preferably a broad understanding of primary manufacturing processing activities such as material extraction, evaporation, liquids manufacturing, filling and packaging.