PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Here at our Leicester Manufacturing site we specialise in everyday favourites such as Walkers Lites,Tear n Share, Deli and Chipsticks. Do you want to work in a Company that has a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love?
What Will I Be Doing?
- Clear measurable daily accountabilities through KPIs
- Working across different lines
- Maintaining zones to standard through QCDM and escalate where appropriate
- Supporting GOs in their work to achieve performance KPIs
- Supports system & shift technicians with reactive and preventative maintenance
- Deliver continuous improvements from initial change management through to project completion
- Using root cause analysis / analytical problem solving
- Provide support to Ops & Engineering to reduce mean time between failure and improve line reliability
- Perform maintenance/repairs to machinery and undertake maintenance inspections
- Facilitate quick response to emergency parts requirements
- Conduct stock checks and auditing
What We Offer
PepsiCo are committed to the development of its people. You will receive training and will be supported during your probationary period to achieve the required standard. Those with the potential to progress will have the opportunity for further development to progress.
Our culture at PepsiCo is very inclusive. We are committed to the local community and the environment via our corporate & social responsibility and our Performance with Purpose pledge. We regularly recognise and reward those individuals who go above and beyond in their role.
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Access to staff gym
- Staff-discount shop
Salary & benefits
- £12.16 per hour plus shift allowance
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
If you are loyal with a strong work ethic and the hunger to learn and progress through your career, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note that if your application is progressed, you will be required to complete assessments both online and in person.
Please note that previous, unsuccessful applications will not be considered
What Skills and Experience Do I Need to Demonstrate?
- Self-determination and drive to learn and succeed
- Effective communication with peers, co-workers and managers
- Understands the importance of teamwork
- Strong organisational and planning ability
- A pro-active problem solver
- Logical, methodical thinker
- Flexible attitude to work
- Conscientious and self sufficient
- Mechanical appreciation, including identification of hand tools
- Evidence of driving performance to meet and exceed standards
- Coaching and mentoring others to succeed
- Ability to operate equipment in all aspects of running production including set-up, maintenance and cleaning
- Evidence of successful process improvement
- Ability to interpret moderately complex data
- Monitor, control and perform fault diagnosis and repairs